Welcome to G.P. practice Gezondheidscentrum Ondiep. Here you can find information about our practice and how the healthcare system works in the Netherlands. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact by phone
- General number: (030) 26 22 431
- Emergency (during office hours): (030) 26 22 431 press 1
- Life threatening emergencies: 112
- Emergency (outside office hours): (088) 13 09 670
Spoedpost Utrecht Stad
Burgemeester Fockema Andreaelaan 60
3682 KT Utrecht
We are open to new registrations for everyone who lives in the neighborhood in one of the postal code areas or streets listed here, you can register at the practice by filling in this form. It is important to ask your former general practitioner/doctor in the Netherlands if they can send us your medical history and whether they can unsubscribe you from their practice! Also tell your hospital that you have another GP.
In our healthcare centre you can make an appointment with one of our doctors or physician assistant.
- doctor's consultation at our practice
- doctor’s consultation by phone
- doctor’s consultation by video calling
- or an doctor’s consultation by email
Make an appointment :
- Call our practice at (030) 26 22 431 and make an appointment
- Log in to your file (Uw dossier) and make an appointment
The Dutch healthcare system
If you want to know more about how the healthcare system in the Netherlands is organized, you can take a look at https://h4i.nl or download this brochure.